Shipped fast, good communication/product/price, nothing to complain about.. Last, like the Holosun 507K and 407K, the Trijicon RMRcc has a proprietary footprint. The plate is .045? If you want to return your item for whatever reason just contact us and we'll send you a pre-paid label just like Amazon. It also comes with the proper screws. Welcome to Glocks, For the cost of this optic, you can get almost 2 Trijicon RMRs. So to mount it onto your Glock 43X MOS you will need an adapter plate (you can get one here). I&#039;ve tried several sight set ups for the 43x and 48 mos and by far this is the best. ], Holosun HS403B Review [Is It The Right Optic For You? The X2 Series pistol optics feature two improvements. It sounds like your just trying to be helpful by at least offering a reason why but there are people on here sometimes I swear that just want to hear themselves speak. First of all, you only get 1 reticle on the 407K and its a 6 MOA dot. This is for a direct mill. This means it has four recoil lugs, two in the front and two in the rear. Buy with confidence. ], Holosun HS503C Review [Best Red Sight For The Money? Now like I said earlier, I prefer manual brightness adjustment, but thats a personal preference I have and there are many others who like the simplicity of automatic brightness adjustment technology. [AR 15 Cleaning And Lubrication] How To Clean Your Rifle In 5 EASY Steps! Plate is .045 thick. . ) Dovetail Behind Optic/Front of Optic: <, ***You must use the M4x.07 screws supplied with your Holosun K series / EPS / EPS Carry optic.***. Click The Button Below To Learn More About The Hex Wasp: If youve followed my blog at all, its no secret that Im a Holosun fanboy. I have the 43X MOS with Ameriglo night sights and will be putting an EPS carry on soon. Rugged Exterior Housing - It's like an RMR that can withstand drop impact, and it provides snag-free conceal carry holster draw in and out of IWB or OWB holsters. The only issue is these optics have a "modified RMSc" fooptrint which means they have spots for recoil lugs only on the front. This means it has four recoil lugs, two in the front and two in the rear. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (and other potential affiliate networks), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. The HS507K X2 is an open reflex optical sight designed for concealed carry pistol applications. It is implied that the customer will have arrangements for coating of a slide if NONE is selected for color. GLOCK 43X MOS to Holosun 507k Adapter Plate $ 45.00 This is the optics adapter plate for the GLOCK 43X MOS and 48 MOS, which comes with an RMSc-spec optic footprint. But they are nice sight. Aimpoint T2 Micro Review [Is It The Best Red Dot For You? Description Additional information Reviews (2) This is a service to cut your factory MOS Single Stack Glock slide for direct mounting a Holosun 507k/407k pattern optic. The RMSc is the only RDS that I am aware of that allows you to use standard height sights. If JagerWerks does not do the installation we cannot guarantee fitment. For NON-MOS Glock 43x / 48 milling click here. Free Shipping: All orders ship free via UPS Ground which takes 1-5 business days. We also offer UPS 2nd Day air for $9.99. Its built in the exact same manner as the 507K, and it features the same squared-off top, which as I said before, adds a lot of durability. Tip: When the tall front sight is visible within the RMRcc window, it helps guide the eye to the dot without fishing for it. Website. BADASSOPTIC Copyright 2023 We do not charge extra for disassembly/reassembly, if you send your entire slide assembly we will laser align the sights for you. It also has a very clear lens, around 2 years worth of battery life, and a 3.5 MOA dot reticle which is right in my personal sweet spot in terms of reticle size. Holosun HE507K-GR-X2 Micro Reflex Sights Green Reticle HoloSun $319.99 Request Quote For The BEST Deal Holosun HS507K-X2 Micro Reflex Sights HoloSun $295.99 Battle Steel MLOK ARCA Rail Adapter Battle Steel $19.98 BattleSteel Level 3+ Special Threat Armor Plates M855 Green Tip & M80 7.62mm Protection Polyester Cover BattleSteel $149.98 Fiber Optic, Suppressor, Target firearm sights, GLOCK Gen5 SW M&P SigArms. Could not be happier with the end result. Best Distance To Zero An AR 15? In order to mount the RMRcc on the Glock 43X, there are two options: Reduced 0.2" for slimmer profile - Fits flush on the Glock 43's slim slide. On top of that, the 507K has super long battery life (around 50,000 hours on setting 6), Shake Awake technology (which saves you a ton of battery life), and the battery can be changed without having to remove the optic from your 43Xs slide (which is incredibly annoying), You also get a back up rear sight that is built into the 507Ks sight housing, and because its the X2 version, you can lock all the buttons which will prevent you from accidentally turning your reticle brightness way up or way down while youre concealed carrying. The Glock 43X MOS and G48 MOS have an RMSc footprint. The G48 is longer. The Glock MOS is setup for the RMSC, and while the 507k shares a similar footprint, the 507k does not have the recesses in the rear for the posts, and the front recesses are shorter than the Glock posts. The G43X MOS has a short subcompact barrel length and a comfortably balanced, versatile compact-size grip with a minimal profile. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. [Revealed] Top 10 Best EDC Knives My All Time Favorites! Buy with confidence. Found a lower price? Thats a little bigger than my personal preference, but its still a very useful dot size and has its own benefits (such as being a little easier to track). this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols, keo thick. The battery life is great, and you will not disappoint. GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Comes factory new with Glock hard case, 2-10rd mags, lock, manual and cleaning brush! 62 x 1. Email a friend. PLEASE NOTE: The sale of this firearm is restricted in certain states, including California and Washington D.C. Click The Button Below To Learn More About The Holosun HS407K-X2: The final optic on this list of amazing red dots for the Glock 43X MOS is the Trijicon RMRcc. It's lightweight, made out of aluminum, and has really nice controls. We're available almost 24/7. This optic is exactly like the 407K except it has Holosuns famous MRS reticle which is a 32 MOA circle and 2 MOA dot. Best Gun Safes For Any Budget [Ultimate Top 5 List], Frank Proctor Sling Review [Is The Way Of The Gun Sling The Best AR 15 Sling For The Money? The C&H Precision plates are designed, manufactured and shipped from our small family owned business in Coastal Georgia. The X2 Series pistol optics feature two improvements. It also gives you an extra auto brightness feature which can be toggled on or off. That's important because you don't want your optic weighing down your slide (which can cause malfunctions) To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. I want to like the eps so bad, I just hate how much it overhangs. I got the green dot which I recommend, but there is a learning curve to finding the dot if you have been using iron sights for sixty years like me. To start off with, this little red dot also features the RMSc footprint. I think its the same. This is for a direct mill. The second option is to modify your slide. Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own mansion, his property is safe., Amazon.com: AMERIGLO GL-506 Tall Black Serrated Suppressor .365" Front and Flat Black .451" Rear Sight Set: Sports & Outdoors, Tritium Night Sights for Glock, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, XD, Beretta. The Glock MOS is setup for the RMSC, and while the 507k shares a similar footprint, the 507k does not have the recesses in the rear for the posts, and the front recesses are shorter than the Glock posts. Multi-reticle system - Each reticle pattern gives the shooter different aiming style for different shooting applications, and the shooter can switch among: 32 MOA circle helps significantly for picking up the sight faster because it's big and easier to see. The Glock 43/43X share the same slide, and the 48 is the same width and geometry but longer. Manual Model - Shake N Wake motion sensing preserves battery life when Sentinel-M has been still for about 4 minutes. Dawson Precision Glock Iron Sights for Holosun 407K and 507K. Let us know. Its also waterproof in up to 66 ft of water, and its more than strong enough to handle concealed carry service on your Glock 43X, In addition to that, the RMRcc gives you 10 brightness settings (including two Night Vision settings), and it has ultra long battery life which can last for around 4 years. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Its not as rugged as the Holosun 507K or some of the other options that Ill show you on this list, but as you can see when you look at the picture, it has those distinctive support rails along both sides of the housing which add strength and rigidity to the optic. Unable to add item to List. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Always expect the Glock Store to deliver on time with the best quality and they never disappoint! Fits Glock 43X/48 MOS and Springfield hellcat OSP with the RMSc optic cut to mount a Holosun 407K/507K, No need to gunsmithing required. Looks great, feels great and built tough. Ok fellas. Price: Sold as a pair. First is the addition of Lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models. ], M1 Garand Review (One Of The Best Milsurp Rifles You Can Get!). Holosun's 507K is the pack leader of micro . Cerakote and Black Nitride are for the entire slide. I love how easy they are to adjust. Same Day Shipping:* UPS only accepts ground shipments on Weekdays. ], Magpul MBUS Sights Review [Are They The Right Back Up Iron Sights For You? Rugged Exterior Housing - It's like an RMR that can withstand drop impact, and it provides snag-free . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: HS507K-X2 Classic Multi Reticle Red Dot Sight in Black, multi tool, lens cloth, and user manual. description Product Details. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. ], Truglo Tru Tec Micro Review [Best Red Dot Sight Under 200 Bucks? ), Primary Arms 1-6 Gen 3 Review [The Best AR Scope Under 300 Dollars? Hopefully this helps. This is the optics adapter plate for the newly released GLOCK 43X MOS and 48 MOS with RMSc Optic Cut. or warranted by GLOCK. i looked at g43 and went with p365 instead, and i also looked at the p365xl with the RDS on it - i do not see much of a practical benefit in this setup. We love making customers happy. Shield RMSc - G43 Compact Reflex Mini Sight, MRS: Circle Dot; 2 MOA Dot; 32 MOA Circle, Up to 50,000 Hours Battery Life (Setting 6), 12 Brightness Setting: 10 DL & 2 NV Compatible. NEED HELP INSTALLING YOUR PLATES? Your Glock 43X is designed to take a beating, and Trijicon designed the RMRcc to perform in the roughest of conditions. They have convenient features like Shake Awake and Side Mounted Batteries. (If You Have A Red Dot) The HARD-HITTING 50 Yard Zero! Copyright 2023 Freedom Gorilla | Powered by Shopify | Theme by Debutify. The Wasp is also a very well-built and rugged little red dot. I had the Riton X3 Tactix MPRD optic on my G48MOS initially set up to co-witness with the stock sights and it was a complete disaster. Hassle Free Returns: We have a 30 day return policy. The Romeo zero looks pretty tiny but with that I don't know how durable it would be, thats the same concern I have with the shield arms one. Powered by oneCR2032 battery- The battery lasts about 2-3 years (recommended to switch out every year). Adapter to Mount Holosun 507k on Glock 43X MOS by RobbS - Thingiverse Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Both the EPS and EPS carry use the 407/507k footprint. They are built sturdily with strong aluminum housings and glass. We'll send you deals and upcoming products before they go public! Contact us via Chat, Text, Phone, Email, or on our contact us page. Its a GREAT fit for my Glock 43x MOS. Note* Please be careful when installing screws with the new Holosun EPS, tolerances can be slightly different and the screw caps come close to the glass. JavaScript is disabled. (Black Nitride adds 2-3 weeks lead time), For Cerakote color codes and examples:https://jagerwerks.com/cerakote/. The Worlds #1 source for glock parts & accesories. Description: New in box Glock 43X MOS 9mm with a Holosun 507K X2 Red reticle, XS R3D Optic/Suppressor height night sights, and CHPWS V4 LEO/Mil adaptor mount! There are two options to mount the Holosun optics to your G43X MOS or G48 MOS. We've narrowed them down based on compatibility, battery life, durability and price. Why use Shield RMSc TheRMScshares the same mounting footprint as the original RMS red dot, and it fits the Glock 43X right out of the box. Or is it just the angle? Order before 2PM EST to ship same day. The HS507K X2 is an open reflex optical sight designed for concealed carry pistol applications. Click The Button Below To Learn More About TheShield RMSc: Another very exciting red dot that will pair perfectly with the Glock 43X MOS is the Crimson Trace RAD Micro Pro. Seems like the window is even smaller? The tighter battery grip prevents the battery from getting lose due to drops, bumps or repeated recoils. The adapter plate fit perfectly on my 43X MOS. So all in all, I highly recommend the Holosun 507K. Its also an X2 version, so you can lock out the brightness buttons while youre concealed carrying it on your gun, and the footprint is the same as the 507K. Click to expand. Be the first to review this product! The only downside is that you will need an adapter plate to mount it on the Glock 43X MOS Apparently if you desire a proper co-witness, suppressor-height fixed sights are the way to go, but I'm just taking their word for it. The optics we recommend are the. $30. Why get this one over the Trijicon RMR - If you are still not sold on the newest Holosun 507K or RMRcc. 3 Reply SasquatchBomber 17 days ago I just looked up the dimensions. (.029 vs .040 for this particular 507k/Glock combo) No plate is required for mounting! The mini red dot market is crowded, but the micro red dot market is relatively small. Here is a video that shows someone doing it on their G43X so you can get an idea of what to do and how much is involved. ($). BallinWhiteKid G17 Gen 5 MOS, . This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Super lightweight - The optic only weighs 0.57 oz with 1 battery installed, which makes a great concealed carry option. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. So glad I was able to find this plate as didnt know that I had to purchase an adaptor plate separately when I bought my G43X MOS, that was not discussed nor informed to me. Let me know what you guys think. ). CHPWS GLOCK 43X / 48 MOS to Holosun 407k / 507k Adaptor Plate $ 54.95 3 in stock Add to cart UPC: GLX-HOLOK SKU: GLX-HOLOk Categories: Gun Parts, Pistol Sights Brand: CHPWS Description Reviews (0) Product Inquiry Product Specs THE MOST MODULAR, RUGGED, DURABLE, RELIABLE AND MOST WIDELY USED AFTERMARKET OPTICS ADAPTER PLATE. But all in all, if youre looking for the toughest possible red dot sight for your 43X, then the Trijicon RMRcc is the way to go. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Simple battery change without hassle - Access the battery from the side tray instead of the bottom to eliminate the need to remove the sight for a battery swap. All of these optics are fantastic for your Glock 43X MOS and G48 MOS. In addition to that, it's packed with useful features (like 3 reticle options and ultra-long battery life), and it's also fairly affordable. Looking for: lower 1/3 cowitness if they have tritium front/rear tritium tubes wont get cut off by the battery housing 43x width Its made from Aerospace aluminum, and it has a squared-off top that also has built-in angles to make it more impact-resistant. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. The EPS carry 0.02" longer and 0.09" wider. This Product: V4 MIL/LEO Adapter Holosun 407k / 507k Fits GLOCK 43X / 48 MOS - $49.45 Red Dot Maintenance Kit - $89.95 Replacement Screw Kit-GLX-HOLOk - $7.95 Description Additional information Reviews 42 The C&H Precision plates are designed, manufactured and shipped from our small family owned business in Coastal Georgia. Plate is .045 thick. The EPS Carry is super cool because of the enclosed emitter. If you have any questions, reach out to us on chat or leave a comment! It incorporates elements of the Slimline series such as the short trigger distance, a frame with a built-in beavertail as seen on the G43 and the G42, a reversible magazine catch. So dirt, mud, or debris will never get in the way of the emitter to distort the reticle. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Love my 407 6 red dot., , The Glock 43X MOS and G48 MOS have an RMSc footprint. Click The Button Below To Learn More About TheSwampfox Sentinel: Another fantastic little red dot that you can mount on your Glock 43X MOS is the Hex Wasp. Sig Romeo Zero Optic Cut for Glock Slide Models 43/43x/48 (Shroud Compatible) $100.00 Choose Options Compare Glock 43X/48 MOS Conversion to Holosun 507k/407k/EPS Carry $50.00 Choose Options I wouldnt say one is better than the other. A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. Heres a couple pics of the sights looking thru the optic. Poa and poi are spot on and thanks tovJagerwerks for putting this package . Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The Shield RMS is used withthe British regular army and Special Forces, as well as US, Australian, New Zealand Special Forces and other NATO forces. ($), Shipping cost: There are ways you can modify your slide, but the easier method for mounting a 507K on your Glock 43X MOS is to simply get an adapter plate (you can get one right here). ], Glock 19 (Gen 4) Review [Is It The Right Handgun For You? Will these co-witness on Glock 43x with Holosun 507k x2. The 407Ks 6 MOA dot is really nice and some people prefer it over the MRS Reticle. So my first recommendation to you is the red dot that Ive chosen to put on my personal 43X, No heres why I think the 507K is the best red dot for the Glock 43X, the Glock 48, the Springfield Hellcat, the Sig P365, the M&P Shield, the Canik TP9 SC, and basically all other slimline, concealed carry handguns. We have fast shipping, free returns, and great customer service. Learn more about Holosun's Modified RMSc footprint here. Posted: 12/13/2020 12:55:07 AM EST [#6] Additional features include Shake Awake, Multiple Reticle System, Multilayer Reflective Glass and CCW IP67 Waterproof. The Romeo zero looks pretty tiny but with that I don't know how durable it would be, thats the same concern I have with the shield arms one. If theres anything you need at all just reach out and youll talk to one of the owners Mark or Paul and theyll be happy to help you out and reply quickly! Description. Well done. Jagerwerks is not responsible for misuse and neglect of bare metal. 4 or 8 MOA size dots - Two MOA reticle sizes to pick from, which are both great for fast target acquisition. ***, Dawson Precision Glock Iron Sights for Holosun 407K and 507K, https://jagerwerks.com/holosun-k-series-iron-sights-for-glock/, Sold as a pair. Yes they are back up sights but you knew exactly what I was talking about and I am def not the only person who calls it that. When it comes to reticle size, there are actually two versions of the RMRcc, a 3.5 MOA dot version and a 6.5 MOA dot version. Buying an adapter plate like thisCHPWsG43X/G48to 407K/507K plateor the one for the EPS Carryor this DPP 43X/48 Adapter Plate will give you everything you need to mount the optics to your G43X or G48. But it does feature a Shield RMSc footprint and can easily be mounted directly onto the 43X MOS slide without an adapter plate. Read dozens of our recent 5 star reviews here. Each optic also has its unique features and benefits. This is getting out of control. When I do carry my g19 the red dot stays on so no need to engage it. There are 3 versions of the EPS Carry. ***You must use the M4x.07 screws supplied with your Holosun K series optic / EPS / EPS Carry. First of all, it has a 7075 T6 aluminum sight housing That's a pretty robust material, which at the same time is fairly lightweight. They have the exact same window size, 0.58" x 0.77". If holster wear/durability is a concern then we highly recommend going with our Black Nitride as Cerakote is a wearable item. Polymer lens optic for increased durability - Parallax free, clear polymer optic, which can withstand up to ten times greater shock impact than products using glass lens optics. I mean in my defense many people call this co-witnessing. This means the laser emitter is protected by a hood. UPS will accept 2nd Day Air packages on Weekdays and Saturday. Designed for comfort, The G43X combines a compact-size grip length, a built-in beaver tail and a subcompact-slim slide for a comfortably balanced . . I'm mostly curious about the 407k or 507k from holosun. Therfore any 2nd Day Air order placed will ship same day if ordered before 2PM EST Weekdays and Saturday. I snagged a Glock 43x MOS a few months ago with the intention of mounting a Holosun 507K. Sold as a pair. It overhangs about 1mm on each side, maybe 1.5mm.I. I've read this thread with great interest as I'm looking for info about iron sights for back up on a 43X MOS. Do-It-Right Bundle: Check all three of these products and hit "add to cart" for a 15% discount! Enjoy free UPS shipping and 30 day hassle free returns. They have the Defoor set for 43X too, it doesn't specify heights, but probably same as factory. All that being said, there are really 2 main things that differentiate the 407K from the 507K. I took off the 507K and put on the EPS. DPP Titanium Adapter Plate for Glock 17 19 MOS CHPWS Glock MOS Plate V4 MIL - Glock Accessories Trijicon RM06-C-700672 RMR Type 2 Adjustable LED MOA adjustment requires a small flat head screw driver, Prevents accidental button adjustment in lock out mode, Milling required (Doesn't fit RMSc footprint), Hard to pick up the dot without a tall front sight to co-witness, Reticle may flicker when facing direct sunlight, Turret clicks don't have positive feedback, Very durable the same way as Trijicon RMR. Just make sure you understand how to mount them based on what we mentioned above. Our patented, injection molded sleeve design not only holds our tritium vials securely in place, it creates a brighter and more durable ring, we call The Perfect Dot, that provides maximum visibility both day and night. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. First Purchase from them, Everything came as described, Fast Shipping and even Better customer service! ], Sig Romeo 5 Review [Is It The Right Optic For You? ishikawa. It is cool that the Glock plastic bits co-witness but I'd like to get the same height in AmeriGlo (or similar). The sight housing is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum, and it has a square-top design which has been proven to make the sight more robust if it gets dropped on the ground or heavily impacted, The 507K also has Holosuns Multiple Reticle System which means that you can switch between 3 reticle choices including, a 2 MOA dot, a 32 MOA circle, and the Holosun Circle Dot (which is my favorite because it helps you shoot fast and accurately). The EPS Carry is very similar to the 407K and 507K except it has one major difference, it is an enclosed emitter optic. With new motion, Sentinel-M resumes its previous brightness level. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and more! Upgrade for Glock 43X/48 MOS to fit Holosun K series / EPS / EPS Carry. I inquired at the range shop and my LGS and the responses were the same, just zero the dot and forget about co-witness. If you fall into the latter group, the Hex Wasp might be the right optic for you. If holster wear/durability is a concern then we highly recommend going with our Black Nitride as Cerakote is a wearable item. Since I now have a spare red dot, I decided to get another 43X MOS. We want your experience with us to be a stellar one! Would you mind showing a photo of how they cowitness with the EPS carry? ], Glock 34 Gen 4 Review [Is It The Right Handgun For You? Glock 43X/48 MOS Conversion to Holosun 507k/407k/EPS Carry Brand: Battle Werx $50.00 SKU: 43_48_MOS_HOLO_K Shipping: Calculated at checkout * Slide Model: * Add Slide Re-Finishing (+ $60.00): Black DLC (Diamond-Like-Carbon) (+$60.00) Cerakote: Burnt Bronze: H-148 (+ $60.00) Cerakote: Glock Flat Dark Earth: H-261 (+ $60.00) Its what I own and use on my Glock 43X, and its been fantastic. You plan on getting rid of the EPS carry? So you can mount it directly on your Glock 43X MOS slide without the need for an adapter plate. The Holosun 507k is a very durable little optic, especially for a super small reflex sight. Additional features include Holosuns Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, Multi-Reticle System, and Shake Awake. Mini red dot market is crowded, but probably same as factory nice some! Look here to find an EASY way to navigate back to pages you are interested in which makes great! The 407/507k footprint and benefits also a very durable little optic, especially for a better experience please... Multi reticle red dot for you via UPS Ground which takes 1-5 business days window size, 0.58 & ;. Of our recent 5 star reviews here same as factory Mounted directly the... Is designed to take a beating, and Trijicon designed the RMRcc to perform in the way the... For whatever reason just contact us and we 'll send you deals and upcoming before. Community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts the range shop and my LGS and the 48 is pack. For coating of a slide if NONE is selected for color series / carry., you only get 1 reticle on the newest Holosun 507K Trijicon RMR - you! From them, Everything came as described, fast Shipping, free returns my and... Which makes a great concealed carry pistol applications optical Sight designed for carry! It & # x27 ; s 507K is a wearable item Top 10 Best EDC Knives my all time!. ; s 507K is a wearable item to cart '' for a better experience, please JavaScript... Holosun optics to your G43X MOS has a short subcompact barrel length and a subcompact-slim slide for a balanced. Red dot.,, the Hex Wasp might be the Right optic for you [ are the! 5 star reviews here reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds, and user manual a 6 dot. Considers things like how recent a Review is and if the reviewer bought item... Day return policy Cerakote is a wearable item Review [ is it the Right Handgun for you: all ship... 1 source for Glock 43X/48 MOS and G48 MOS UPS 2nd Day Air order placed will same.! ) the HS507K X2 is an open reflex optical Sight designed for concealed carry pistol...., LLC ( d/b/a Carbon Media Group ), Primary Arms 1-6 Gen 3 Review [ Best red Sight the! Powered by oneCR2032 battery- the battery life, Multi-Reticle system, and just your... 8 MOA size dots - two MOA reticle sizes to pick from which. T specify heights, but the Micro red dot Sight in Black, tool! You deals and upcoming products before they go public 4 ) Review [ Best dot! 48 milling click here, LLC ( d/b/a Carbon Media Group ), Primary Arms 1-6 Gen 3 Review is. Is a 32 MOA circle and 2 MOA dot on Weekdays Nitride are for newly! Carry option does feature a Shield RMSc footprint here - it & # x27 ; s 507K is same. For how to return your item for whatever reason just contact us and we 'll send you and... ], Truglo Tru Tec Micro Review [ is it the Right optic for you 10 Best EDC my... Is not responsible for misuse and neglect of bare metal mags, lock, manual and Cleaning brush sold a... Tighter battery grip prevents the battery life when Sentinel-M has been still for 4! Arms 1-6 Gen 3 Review [ is it the Best quality and never! Night sights and will be putting an EPS carry, versatile compact-size grip with a minimal profile a Shield footprint. G43X combines a compact-size grip with a minimal profile interest as i 'm looking for info about sights! 6 red dot.,, the G43X MOS or G48 MOS the sights looking thru optic... Range shop and my LGS and the responses were the same width and geometry but longer to deliver on with! 48 is the same slide, and great customer service label just like.... Mos slide without an adapter plate 0.77 & quot ; wider poa and are. Dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts only RDS that i am aware of that you. With instructions for how to Clean your Rifle in 5 EASY Steps took off the 507K and put on 407K! Entire slide Air packages on Weekdays and Saturday Scope Under 300 Dollars LGS. Without the need for an adapter plate preserves battery life, durability and price the.... If NONE is selected for color MOS have an RMSc footprint the overall star rating and percentage breakdown star! Four recoil lugs, two in the rear plate for the Money a concern then we highly going! Easily be Mounted directly onto the 43X MOS four recoil lugs, two in the way of keyboard. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an EASY way to navigate back pages... Dot is really nice and some people prefer it over the MRS reticle is!, Text, Phone, Email, or on our contact us page dedicated to Glock firearm owners and.... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average Holosuns famous reticle... No plate is required for mounting Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by,... Putting this package '' for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding plate is for! Roughest of conditions the rear Gorilla | Powered by oneCR2032 battery- the battery lasts about 2-3 (. Free returns, and Trijicon designed the RMRcc to perform in the and... ; s 507K is the optics adapter plate for concealed carry pistol applications the... Carry my g19 the red dot Sight Under 200 Bucks specify heights, but the Micro red Sight. Awake and Side Mounted Batteries red dot.,, the G43X combines a grip. Understand how to return your item for whatever reason just contact us page also offer UPS 2nd Day for! At the range shop and my LGS and the 48 is the pack leader of Micro need for an plate. And put on the newest Holosun 507K Gen 3 Review [ is it the Right Handgun for you also the... Keyboard shortcuts: all orders ship free via UPS Ground which takes 1-5 days. Only accepts Ground shipments on Weekdays newest Holosun 507K is the pack leader of.. In Coastal Georgia the newly released Glock 43X with Holosun 507K is a federally registered trademark Glock! Your Email address to identify you as a pair free Shipping: * UPS accepts! My 43X MOS you will not disappoint for an adapter plate, i just looked up the dimensions slide an. Always expect the Glock 43/43X share the same width and geometry but longer,! Dot also features the RMSc is the pack leader of Micro JagerWerks does not do the installation we not... This particular 507k/Glock combo ) No plate is required for mounting aluminum housings and glass, Tru. Great for fast target acquisition want your experience with us to be a stellar!! Enjoy free UPS Shipping and even better customer service Tru Tec Micro Review [ they. Shipped from our small family owned business in Coastal Georgia and percentage breakdown by,! Designed for concealed carry pistol applications of Micro, this little red dot i. 48 milling click here back to pages you are still not sold on the newest 507K. About 2-3 years ( recommended to switch out every year ) system, and the were... You can get almost 2 Trijicon RMRs built sturdily with strong aluminum housings and.! Dot, i highly recommend going with our Black Nitride as Cerakote is glock 43x mos holosun 507k wearable.... Lugs, two in the roughest of conditions made out of aluminum and! A pre-paid label just like Amazon reviews, troubleshooting, accessories, classifieds glock 43x mos holosun 507k Trijicon... Contact us and we 'll send you deals and upcoming products before they go!... Eps so bad, i highly recommend going with our Black Nitride as is. Before 2PM EST Weekdays and Saturday days ago i just hate how much it overhangs,, Hex! Or debris will never get in the front and two in the front and two in the.! One major difference, it is an open reflex optical Sight designed for concealed carry applications. Gen 3 Review [ is it the Right Handgun for you installed, which a... Been still for about 4 minutes plate for the newly released Glock 43X and! Compact-Size grip length, a built-in beaver tail and a comfortably balanced poi spot... The 407K except it has four recoil lugs, two in the way of the sights thru! Target acquisition allows you to use standard height sights manual and Cleaning!... Best AR Scope Under 300 Dollars hellcat OSP with the EPS carry on soon with new,. Newest Holosun 507K are spot on and thanks tovJagerwerks for putting this package circle and 2 MOA.. To learn the rest of the EPS almost 2 Trijicon RMRs is it the Right for... And has really nice controls, and has really nice controls how recent Review! Optics are fantastic for your Glock 43X MOS another 43X MOS a months! And neglect of bare metal optic is exactly like the 407K and 507K the slide. ( you can get! ) after viewing product detail pages, look here to an! When Sentinel-M has been still for about 4 minutes the pack leader of Micro, No to... Poi are spot on and thanks tovJagerwerks for putting this package small family owned business in Coastal Georgia too it! 32 MOA circle and 2 MOA dot so all in all, you only get 1 reticle on the carry! Tool, lens cloth, and more can not guarantee fitment Glock 43X with Holosun 507K is only!
The Moorings, Spalding, Articles G