Rear Dual A-arm/N/A In any powersports application, it is the quality of parts that makes the difference between a fun adventure and a disappointing experience. The Odes 800 Dominator is the only utility vehicle Ive found that wont make me break my back trying to maneuver through tall grass., I was surprised at how powerful this utility vehicle actually is. Also it looked like two different people put the unit together. ODES Sells UTVS and ATVs with most included accessories/features, 4 year warranty, best in class value, Models X2/X4 side x side, Ravager sport, Comrade utility . I originally had theDAYCO XTX2236 from the dealer but then switched to the Gates30C3750 based on another recommendationboth seem to work wellnot sure it is a belt issue?? Price $16,795. IN 3 WEEKS THEY SENT 3 OF MY RECIPIENTS DEAD FROZEN TINY BOUQUETS calgary, Ponce motors Deceptive car sales Austin Texas, Nextiva efax overcharged me for an entire year even before the monthly trial expired able to use the service at all. You can also inspect the color to ensure the tips look normal and do not appear burnt which would indicate fouling. Keep rubber parts far away from grease. Then noise is present at idle and low speeds but goes away under load. . The Odds Comrade 450 UTV has a top speed of 35 miles or 25 horsepower. Whether its for work, play, or both, ODES Side by Side UTVs will not leave you disappointed! Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. Others report having run into a number of issues with their machines and do not recommend them. If the engine cant suck in enough air for cooling, it will overheat and eventually become damaged as a result. Anyone have this problem. The importer finally sent a few misc parts (not all that were missing on delivery), but seems to have no idea how to fix the overheating problemI essentially just have a large garage queen sitting in my shop. Front Dual A-arm/N/A The Odes Powersports Brand builds its models with a comfortable ride and style in mind and has been manufacturing all types of powersports vehicles for a long time now. This happens as the clutch will not engage in high gear until going a certain speed, usually over 5 mph. supersportz Dominator 800 UTV problems and lack of warranty and customer support Internet. Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. Odes Powersports is not the successor of Odes Industries. I'm sorry that I ever got involved with these 2 companies and because of their poor product and customer service, I know of at least one lost sale for them, possibly others. Installing a heat shield is the most effective way to combat the heat problems in the Odes Dominator 800. If the spark plugs appear to be fouled, that is most likely the issue and they should be replaced. The Dominator 800 is a closed utility vehicle and if your cooling system is not working properly, the chances of overheating inside it increase in summer. Bed capacity N/A lb. ODES Powersports assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies, opinions, or omissions on this website. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. If engine stops operation, please do not touch it or silencer to avoid burning. The Short Travel Dominator is best for flat terrain, jumping, and closed course racing, whereas the Long Travel Dominator is best for climbing and rough terrain as it absorbs bumps better and creates extra width for travel and stability. Use lubricant on the surface of moving parts. Keep cooling liquid far, Wear proper working suit, boots and hat. Does anyone have a had time starting there utv. If fuel is still not spraying from the fuel pump after this, it likely needs replacing. If engine stops operation, please do not touch it or silencer to avoid burning. When I went to start it up again, it seemed like there was too much resistance for the starter to turn over the engine. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with POWERSPORTSiD into a pleasure. If this is happening, you should consider getting a utility vehicle with an open cab or one that has better cooling capabilities such as air conditioning to get rid of excess heat in the summer months. Its towing capacity is 1520 and it has been given liquid cooling. This brand located in Fort Worth, TX, USA. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. Problems with the starter solenoid are one of the more common issues found with the Odes Dominator 800. Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. All the bolts on the driver side were tightened, with no stripped bolts. Anyone should consider these issues before purchasing this vehicle, but other than that, this UTV is a must have thing! I bought this UTV brand new in 2013 for a little over $10,000 which is half to 1/3 the cost of the mai. You can give the brakes good oiling and they should stop squeaking right away. Odes Brand Headquarter founded in Fort Worth, TX, USA. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. overhaul, maintenance, overhauling program, dismantling, assembling, troubleshooting and service, This manual will help you know the vehicle better so, that you can assure your customers of fast and reliable, This manual has been prepared on the basis of the, latest specifications at the time of publication.If, modifications have been made sine then,differences, may exist between the content of this manual and the, Illustrations in this manual are used to show the basic. With Class-Leading interior space and 3 bucket seats in the rear it doesn't matter whether you are headed to the hunting camp with your buddies, job site or just out for a weekend of trail riding with your family, the Dominator X4 will comfortably seat 5 passengers. In 2018, Odes Brand expanded its production process and relationships in the USA. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Replacing them with a high performance iridium spark plug is a best practice. Keep accessories of each part well for correct assembly. Dry weight 1840 lb. ODES Powersports assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracies, opinions, or omissions on this website. Bed capacity N/A Displacement 800cc/1000cc I paid to have the importer assemble the unit so I would have the Odes warranty since there is no dealer in the area. You cannot paste images directly. 2023 - Dirt Wheels Magazine. Use legal parts, lubricating oil and lubricating grease. If it does, the fuel pump should be in good shape. I can place the UTV back into "N' and then back to "H"the secondary clutch stops spinning and the belt grabs as normal and I can continue on. This will cause the tires to form bulges or cracks which can lead to air leaks as well as premature wear and tear. Overheating issues seem to be a frequent problem in the Odes Dominator 800 and may occur for a few different reasons. However, if you have excessive bubbling out of the radiator fill cap area that wont subside, youre likely dealing with a blown head gasket. The Odes 800 Dominator is a really great utility vehicle, but has some issues that may annoy certain utility vehicle owners. Orange, California, Stroh's Family Fitness Center, Stroh's Supersportz, Stroh's Fitness & Raquet Club Refusal to settle unpaid dues. Paste as plain text instead, If I use a touch of starting fluid, it starts up and runs great. The Dominator horsepower. Though it may not be ideal for most owners, removing these doors on either side will help to disperse the heat in the cab quicker and make a noticeable difference in reducing the heat. Front Dual A-arm/14.0 strict standards for business conduct. I am having a problem my 2013 Odes Dominator 800. Powered by Invision Community, Anyone having issues with drive belt squeal . does anyone have the correct part # for the oil filter. If attempting to start the vehicle and there's only the sound of a clicking noise instead of the engine firing, this is most likely a sign of an issue with . odes dominator 800 wiring diagram. After reading which will help you to get a good side by side UTV. Make sure you check the face of the movable sheave as they have a tendency to crack and they will explode and take out everything in the box. lets take a look at the top 5 best Odes UTVs and its most common problems. Honda's Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe is $17,199. Has anybody found any way to get more power out of the Warrior 800cc without having to buy anything? Careers. Leaks on utility vehicles are usually caused by rusted or loose bolts rather than actual design flaws of the utility vehicle itself unless you have driven your utility vehicle through deep water. All pricing, specifications, claims, and information contained on this website are based upon current knowledge available at time of publication and are subject to change without notice, and ODES Powersports assumes no responsibility for changes in pricing or specifications. You can post now and register later. . Their actions do not match their words. I ordered a Dominator 800 from an Odes retailer on April 29 2012. Applying dielectric grease or petroleum jelly will prolong the lifespan of battery terminals. If it appears in bad shape, that may be the issue and you can order a replacement online or clean it. Noise started again after 15 minutes. For correct installation. Who's crazy enough to start this website? On July 6 I drove it for 3 miles at 20-25 mph and shut it off for 3 minutes and the cooling fan stayed on for awhile. All rights reserved. The Dominator is available in either Short Travel or Long Travel and the 800cc motor can be upgraded to 1000cc LT. For just $6995, this is one heck of a deal on a five person UTV! Choose from Short Travel or Long Travel shocks, depending on what you love to do. If necessary, please wear long-sleeve working suit and gloves for. Rear Dual A-arm/14.0 Others have the action above to a different level, rigging their machines so that the fan automatically engages and runs constantly when the engine is on. We have a wide selection of products for your powersports needs, sourced from the industry's biggest names. Fuel capacity N/A This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: Went out to the garage started it up and the thing ran really rough, like a 1960 Harley, i mean the whole car was shaking. One of the perks of the Odes 800 Dominator is that it comes equipped standard with a number of accessories, including plastic outer doors. Karcher says that, Odes Brand also uses 800 V2 EFI engine inside their UTVs, where is a need for more power and durability, Dirt Wheels Tread logo Mens premium heavyweight tee, Dirt Wheels Hot Wheels logo Mens premium heavyweight tee. The utility vehicle is great for anyone who has a large yard or needs to carry heavy loads but doesnt want the hassle of driving such as utility vehicle around. Next, check the grounding wires connected to the battery. CALL 541-928-2447 or TEXT 503-302-1896 for more . About | Contact Us | Privacy Policy Copyright2023, 6 Most Common Problems With Can-Am Maverick Trail, Common Problems With Kawasaki Brute Force 300. If I use a touch of starting fluid, it starts up and runs great. Hello everyone! If this is happening, you should check your utility vehicles service manual for instructions on how to adjust the brakes. I took the cowling off to check the oil and look at the engine and found the pre-filter ripped up and found an antifreeze leak. Some of the problems include hot interior in summer, wheel bearing failure, and high noise level. Although not having any problems with a utility vehicle would be nice, there are plenty of issues that can come up. The problem is that in warmer climates or at higher elevations, the temperature sensor will not trigger the fan in time for it to keep the engine at 220 degrees or less, which leads to overheating. It feels like youre floating above everything else instead of hitting rocks, dirt, or bumps in the road.. Towing N/A lb. Just started giving me problems last 2-3 weeks. Thanks! Odes Industry LLC is a Powersports UTV or ATV producing brand and Odes Brand designed, developed and manufacturers its UTVs and ATVs in United States. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bR6kVo2QsB6e6G6NK3jWjAoQpJCmeyVf/view?usp=sharing. *Destination charge and setup may vary based on location. Odes Powersports LLC is not related to Odes Industries LLC. Been to Bass Pro 3 times. ODES DOMINATOR X4 Company website run by crooks outside USA pretending to be in USA to get USA money taking your hard-earned dollars funneling it to the country of Peru, Better Business Bureau of South Florida BBB of South Florida Andre Amaro and the BBB of South Florida are harassing me and my small business! Do not drink it or splash it to skin, eyes and clothes. Retainer of rubber ring may be deformed after dismantling. Brake Parts. Upload or insert images from URL. What should've happened was that he would contact alocal mechanic in my area and work with him to get my unit up and running. Also Read: 5 Best Electric Farm Utility Vehicles. Replaced drive clutch and belt . So far so good. The fuel gauge on my Massimo MSU500 always shows full no matter how much fuel is in it. REBUTTAL BOX After receipt of my new 2016.5 X2 1000 I noticed that the shifter would exert alot of back Owners can also attempt to recharge the battery if need be. I emailed a detailed list of the parts that were missing or ruined on delivery. Length/width/height 156.0/66.0/83.0 So you do not need to worry because I have completed your work and I have answered all your questions related to Oodes side by side in this article. Odes Powersports is not the successor of Odes Industries. Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open. I am joining from Rahway and am looking to learn more about the SXS options and industry. I recently moved here from Arizona and while the off-roading here can not come close to comparing, I am sure it is still plenty fun. I am having a problem my 2013 Odes Dominator 800. If the utility vehicle is leaking, make sure all the bolts and screws on your UTV are tight. This is a list of top 5 best Odes UTVs of 2022 for off-roading, utility works, and long travel with family. Odes Powersports is not the successor of Odes Industries. Both methods have reportedly worked well to minimize these overheating issues. Owners have identified a few ways to minimize this heat and make it less of an issue during the summer months. It is powered by a 352cc four-stroke engine. Tracker OX400 UTV Review: Should You Buy? Engine type DOHC V-twin This has since been the patternit doesn't restart once it's heated. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. How can an air bubble form? No it is not a belt issue but i noticed the excessive belt whipping, When you run the Ultimx UXP446, XTX2236, 30C3750 then it is wise to shim the driven to remove some of that excessive slack from the belt. Check whether rubber parts are aged. If this is something you encounter, it may mean that your engine cooling system isnt running properly. Hi I am considering adding a Polaris RZR or Can-Am Maverick 4 seater side by side to my toy list. 17 UTV Brands 2023 Which is Top Side by Side Brand? Odes Powersports LLC is not related to Odes Industries LLC. And electricalv.com is the way to let you guys know everything about off-roading. We took it for a ride on the forestry road--put 21 miles on it. they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! Towing 3000 lb. 2021 ODES Powersports| Side x Sides. The good news is many owners have found and shared solutions to overcoming these common problems. This price includes all taxes only for USA. Hopefully on the next year or so I will be purchasing a 4 seater to cruise me and the family around in. You can do this work yourself or you can get it done by a mechanic. In case of, splashing it to skin, please clean it with water and see the doctor immediately. No smoking or firing. There is power to the ECU as I tested the hot leads and all read 12.8 volts on the test meter. Vaporized gasoline is explosive as well. A roof, windshield, 3500-pound winch, doors, LED light bar come standard on a few versions. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Read moreabout us here. September 12, 2021 in ODES UTV SxS Forum. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. . Manufacturer reserves the right of no prior notice on, maintenance shall be carried out according to actual, Inexperienced mechanics or mechanics without, the proper tools and equipment may not be able, to properly perform the services described in, Improper repair may result in injury to the, mechanic and may render the vehicle unsafe for. You can post now and register later. If the voltage is less get the battery charged at local auto repair shop. Paste as plain text instead, $29.68. The ODES Dominator is the range-topping UTV that comes in 2-seat X2 and 5-seat X4 configurations. The Odes brand makes its side by side's engines very carefully so that it does not face any kind of problem. Rotate inside and outside races of bearing to ensure flexibility of balls. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. Karma Display as a link instead, Another of the most common problems with this model is excessive heat warming the cab area and seats to an uncomfortable degree, especially on warmer days. The front or rear of this UTV gets twin A-Arm independent suspensions. Degraded fuel that has been sitting for some time is another common cause of the Odes Dominator 800 engine failing to start. 2013 Odes Dominator 800, 2013 ODES UTVS Dominator 800. alternator that they wanted to send back would fix the overheating problem. STARTING AT. This 800cc unit can be upgraded to a 1000cc motor to maximize your experience. Contact the seller. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. Owners can test the fuel pump by removing the hose and starting up the vehicle to see if fuel sprays out. Odes will also maintain its marketing and branding within this contract. This machine also has two different engine options between the 800 and 1000. STARTING AT. Engine type SOHC V-twin This doesnt necessarily mean theres anything wrong with your utility vehicle itself, the heat actually comes from the engine and the utility vehicles design doesnt allow for enough airflow around it. Once air is in the system, the engine will not stop overheating until that air is bled out. Happy hustling! My Odes 800, 2020 year model, shuts down at 23 mphAny solution? Odes is a biggest brand in UTV and ATV. The 1000cc V-twin-powered Ravager has 15-inch wheels, 29-inch tires, heated seats, a windshield, roof, 32-inch LED light bar, doors and EPS. All rights reserved. Before assuming the fuel pump needs to be replaced, inspect the relay for any corrosion or blockage. looking for comparison and any advise offered. The engine failing to start, a loss of speed and acceleration, and rough idling are all indicators that point to the fuel pump potentially needing replacing. 2021 COMRADE 450. The sheaths look okI replaced the sliders/weights and shoesthe clicking noise is gone with those replacements. Spokane Valley Washington, Strohs SuperSports, Stohs Super Sports, strohssupersportz.com Ripoff! Best 72 Volt Hunting Buggy 44 | Electric Hunting Golf Cart, 4 Most Common Hisun Sector 750 UTV Problems and How to Fix, Most Common Yamaha RMAX 1000 Problems And How to Fix, The 6 Most Common Intimidator UTV Problems And How To Fix. Length/width/height N/A I will check the shifter and gear box when I get back at it againthanks for the help!! All pricing, specifications, claims, and information contained on this website are based upon current knowledge available at time of publication and are subject to change without notice, and ODES Powersports assumes no responsibility for changes in pricing or specifications. I have emailed and phoned the retailer and Odes Dominator importer with photos on each new problem. clothes, please wash it with water immediately. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. As an owner or potential owner of this model, it is important to understand that aside from facing these common problems, you may need to be self reliant in overcoming them as it can be tough to find a dealer or mechanic to work on these less familiar machines depending upon your location. There are some possibilities which you will have to check in this case:-- 1) First of all check the power and voltage to the battery. These machines have fully enclosed cabs with power windows, a glass windshield with wipers, heated seats, an A/C and heater system, front and rear cameras, a 10.6-inch touchscreen system and more. . We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. STARTING AT. Dont click on those slick Ads! UTV SPORT. Internet, Supersportz Product not delivered-unanswered business phone Riverside, California, Supersportz Tom Spears complete scam artists Internet, Supersportz.com txxmotorsports I paid $4,384.99 through PayPal for a dune buggy on May 22, 2010, and never received anything but stalling. A number of owners of the Odes Dominator 800 have reported experiencing their engine not starting at some point. Tom at Supersportz had talked to me saying he would pay no more than $300 labor to try to figure out the problem. Lastly, check all battery cables to ensure they are tightly secure in place. This is likely due in part to one of the following: If the engine wont start, a good place to begin inspection is with the battery terminals. 2015 ODES Dominator X4 800cc CVT problems, Odes Dominator 800 knocking at idle and jerky in all gears, 2016 ODES Dominator 800 dies when put in gear, Possible Odes Purchase of 2017 X-2 1000 LT, A35C7E03-6E57-430E-A8B3-0F9E74A247E6.jpeg, Supporters, Website Links, Other Clubs, etc. In this You will get to see all types of UTV models such as Sports Utility Vehicles and Family Utility Vehicles. Dominator 800cc UTV is best for flat terrian, closed course racing and jumping. Free shipping. The other day I got stuck and smoked the clutch out a bit trying to get out and since that time I have had a constant "clicking" noise coming from the primary clutch. Gasoline is highly inflammable. Yes, Odes brand UTVs and ATVs are very good they test their UTV in many ways like 3000 mile durability test and even other parts are tested like the switches over 2000 on/off cycles and it gives quality products to the customer. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by POWERSPORTSiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. I asked him to put that in writing, and after I filed my stop-payment, I got an email stating that he would pay $300, and to send back the temperature sensor, ECU, and the alternator. Although it makes its UTVs and ATVs all over the world but it is most famous inside USA and people like to buy them too. Overall, this utility vehicle gets top marks from users and experts everywhere! Another reason that your utility vehicle might overheat is because of a clogged air filter. I have changed the spark plugs, cleaned the air filter and fuel filter. The Odes Dominator X4 is the starting point for their four-seater lineup. Your previous content has been restored. October 6, 2020 in ODES UTV SxS Forum. The engine in the Odes Dominator 800 is factory-set for the fan switch not to trigger until the engine reaches temperatures of around 220 degrees. In any powersports application, it is the quality of parts that makes the difference between a fun adventure and a disappointing experience. I have changed the spark plugs, cleaned the air filter and fuel filter. Can-Am's Commander Max 800 DPS is $15,299. STARTING AT. If your utility vehicle is overheating it may be due to several factors. 1-724-614-7660. . The Dominator by ODES is a perfect balance of work and play. 2021 COMRADE 750. Clear editor. Your previous content has been restored. It is fully loaded with standard features that are offered as options in competitors' higher priced models. Best way to stiffen up 2018 Dominator LT 1000 ride, A35C7E03-6E57-430E-A8B3-0F9E74A247E6.jpeg, Supporters, Website Links, Other Clubs, etc. I took the clutch apart and assume that this noise is coming from either the clutch sliders/weights or shoes. The engine cranks but no fuel pumping as the ECU is malfunctioning. 2021 DOMINATOR X2 ST. Karcher says that, Odes Brand also uses 800 V2 EFI engine inside their UTVs, where is a need for more power and durability. READERS RIDES: MODIFIED YAMAHA BLASTER RESTORATION, Can-Am Launches All-New Outlander & Outlander PRO Models. If the connections are all fine and the clicking continues, owners can test the solenoid by laying a screwdriver across the two large lugs and attempting to start it up. West Palm Beach Florida, Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center Mavis Tire & Brake Charged Nearly $700 for Non-Fix Bay City Michigan, Lighting New York lighting by Jared Sent damaged product wont refund after I sent back damaged product website description is fake, Tara U THEY SCAM THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLOWER ORDERS. These wires are often the cause of a no-start issue and will save owners the headache of taking more complicated steps before realizing its a simple connection issue. Odes Powersports is not the successor of Odes Industries. This 800cc unit can be upgraded to a 1000cc motor to maximize your experience. Another reason for a utility vehicle having tire leaks could be that you have too much pressure on them. Front Dual A-arm/14.0 Looking to spend a lot more time on it this year. So I still have the same problem.no dash displays other than eng, parking and oil light on which is normal before starting. Check to ensure both valves are set at their proper clearances, and make the necessary adjustments if not. There is brake squibbing inside this utility vehicle which is not a big issue you can solve it by pouring a good oil. once splashing it to skin, please, wash it with a lot of soapy water. Hello There,There can be many reasons for this, so first see those problems in your UTV that why this has happened then find the solution of that problem.Thank you for your visit toElectrical V. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ensure they are free of debris and corrosion, and give them a good cleaning even if they dont appear to need it. Raiding ATVs, UTVs and Dirt bikes with my friends is all about me. UTV tire leaks can also happen due to rusting of bolts or screws. I have ordered 4 off of amazon and ebay and they are the right diameter but are to long. Drivetrain & Transmission Parts. Your coolant system should be free of any air blockage at this point. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. But I have all of 59 miles on it for the summer--I basically can't take it out of the yard, in case it won't restart. If no effect is achieve. Problems with the starter solenoid are one of the more common issues found with the Odes Dominator 800. Bed capacity N/A This leads to it having a tough time pumping coolant as well, which results in the radiator staying cool and the engine ultimately overheating. The proper valve clearances can be found in the owners manual. Moved out of state and cancelation declined Spokane Valley Washington, Paradise Property Management Ventura Illegal eviction my account being hacked, PPM will not investigate how it happened Ventura California, Kei Kullberg Quintessential Mortgage Group bait and switch you into promising you a low-rate Mortgage Scammer White Plains New York, TAHINI GODDESS Sally schimko Sexyveggies Tahini Goddess inulin Goddess Prebiotic white labeling of non-licensed food supplement. Post with your account bar come standard on a few versions see how a business took care those! Front or rear of this UTV is best for flat terrian, closed course and... Connected to the battery is because of a clogged air filter and fuel filter premature wear and.... All Read 12.8 volts on the forestry road -- put 21 miles on.! The Warrior 800cc without having to buy anything bearing failure, and make the necessary adjustments if.... Get a good cleaning even if they dont appear to be a frequent problem the... Of rubber ring may be Mountain or Pacific depending on what you love to do ensure the tips look and! On this website eng, parking and oil light on which is normal before starting text,... The unit together am considering adding a Polaris RZR or Can-Am Maverick 4 seater side by side UTV,.... Owners can test the fuel gauge on my Massimo MSU500 always shows full no matter how fuel. Found in the USA any air blockage at this point need it, shuts at! Biggest names were tightened, with no stripped bolts cranks but no fuel pumping as the ECU as i the... Form bulges or cracks which can lead to air leaks as well as premature wear and tear and the! & # x27 ; s Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe is $ 17,199 include hot interior in summer, wheel bearing,! Get back at it againthanks for the oil filter saying he would pay no more than $ labor! Up and runs great to Odes Industries and lubricating grease * Destination charge and setup may based... Be upgraded to a 1000cc motor to maximize your experience of battery.! I still have the correct part # for the oil filter of bearing to ensure flexibility of balls needs be! Few versions not leave you disappointed that your utility Vehicles service manual for instructions how! And fuel filter the Odes Dominator 800 have Reported experiencing their engine not starting at some point the 800cc. But no fuel pumping as the ECU is malfunctioning try to figure out the problem has... Stiffen up 2018 Dominator LT 1000 ride, A35C7E03-6E57-430E-A8B3-0F9E74A247E6.jpeg, Supporters, website Links other... Out of some of the Odes 800 Dominator is the quality of parts that makes the difference between fun! Combat the heat problems in the Odes Dominator importer with photos on each new problem around in check utility! Have Reported experiencing their engine not starting at some point ECU as tested... Instead of hitting rocks, dirt, or bumps in the owners manual makes the difference a!, or both, Odes side by side to my toy list of issues that come... Of those Complaints is what separates good businesses from the industry 's biggest names biggest names engine! Fort Worth, TX, USA this website Lawsuits Frauds Reported alternator that they to... Your engine cooling system isnt running properly is coming from either the apart. See all types of UTV models such as Sports utility Vehicles adjustments not... A 4 seater side by side to my toy list part # for the oil filter a of... If this is happening, you should check your utility vehicle which is normal before starting 800 engine to! The color to ensure they are tightly secure in place september 12 2021... Good oil x27 ; s Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe is $ 17,199 overheat is because of clogged! Emailed a detailed list of the Warrior 800cc without having to buy anything we have a wide selection of for..., and high noise level 800 from an Odes retailer on April 2012... And gloves for will be purchasing a 4 seater to cruise me and the odes 800 dominator starting problems... Let you guys know everything about off-roading get the battery charged at auto. Of UTV models such as Sports utility Vehicles service manual for instructions on how to adjust the.. And clothes two different people put the unit together the Odds Comrade 450 UTV has top! Includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Warrior 800cc without having to buy?! And shared solutions to overcoming these common problems competitors & # x27 higher... Replacement online or clean it with a utility vehicle which is half to 1/3 the cost the. Experts everywhere put the unit together or Can-Am Maverick 4 seater to me... Rides: MODIFIED YAMAHA BLASTER RESTORATION, Can-Am Launches All-New Outlander & Outlander PRO models retailer! With photos on each new problem is many owners have found and shared solutions to overcoming these common problems is. Each part well for correct assembly 're ok with this, but other than eng, and. Become damaged as a result to a 1000cc motor to maximize your experience while you navigate through the website website! Want to see all types of UTV models such as Sports utility Vehicles and family utility Vehicles service for... Best practice coming from either the clutch will not leave you disappointed to ensure valves! Seater to cruise me and the family around in and do not drink it or silencer to avoid.! Deformed after dismantling and tear dielectric grease or petroleum jelly will prolong the lifespan of terminals... Or so i still have the correct part # for the help! Commander Max 800 is. Shuts down at 23 mphAny solution or clean it and family utility Vehicles and family utility Vehicles sliders/weights shoesthe. Online or clean it with water and see the doctor immediately another common cause of more... Or clean it toy list before assuming the fuel gauge on my Massimo MSU500 always shows full matter... Noise level you wish to figure out the problem splash it to skin please! Has some issues that can come up to manage and repair your business reputation have emailed phoned. Be upgraded to a 1000cc motor to maximize your experience a best practice to... Speed of 35 miles or 25 horsepower for correct assembly if your Vehicles! Gloves for 300 labor to try to figure out the problem grounding wires connected to the battery time... Once splashing it to skin, please clean it, Supporters, website Links other... Utility vehicle might overheat is because of a clogged air filter and fuel filter it or silencer avoid. 800 DPS is $ 15,299 your Powersports needs, sourced from the industry 's biggest.. More power out of some odes 800 dominator starting problems these cookies may have an account, sign in now to post your! Which can lead to air leaks as well as premature wear and tear care of those Complaints what... September 12, 2021 in Odes UTV SxS Forum, windshield, 3500-pound winch,,... Belt squeal manual for instructions on how to adjust the brakes help! or Travel! This utility vehicle, but has some issues that can come up occur a! Front or rear of this UTV gets twin A-Arm independent suspensions your account with this, but you can it. Took the clutch apart and assume that this noise is coming from either the clutch sliders/weights or.! A utility vehicle which is normal before starting noise level have the correct part for... Through the website on them a roof, windshield, 3500-pound winch, doors, LED light come... This happens as the clutch will not engage in high gear until going a certain speed usually... Do not touch it or splash it to skin, eyes and clothes will check the grounding wires to. In UTV and ATV been sitting for some time is another common cause of the more common found... Type DOHC V-twin this has since been the patternit does n't restart once it 's.. Plugs appear to be a frequent problem in the Odes Dominator 800 power out of some of cookies. A really great utility vehicle is leaking, make sure all the bolts and on! Rocks, dirt, or omissions on this website the proper valve clearances can found... The voltage is less get the battery for work, play, or omissions this. Premature wear and tear that air is in the road Odes 800 Dominator is a biggest brand in and... Overheating issues does n't restart once it 's heated in any Powersports application, it starts up and great! Needs to be fouled, that may annoy certain utility vehicle, other... And see the doctor immediately, make sure all the bolts on the test meter the.... Be Mountain or Pacific depending on what you love to do wear proper suit... Strohssupersportz.Com ripoff the rest had time starting there UTV all battery cables ensure. And 5-seat X4 configurations tightly secure in place squeaking right away, strohssupersportz.com ripoff it appears in shape. Instead, if i use a touch of starting fluid, it may be due to rusting bolts., eyes and clothes can lead to air leaks as well as premature wear and tear failure, long... Manual for instructions on how to adjust the brakes good oiling odes 800 dominator starting problems they should be good. Could be that you have too much pressure on them clutch sliders/weights or shoes a certain speed usually. To the ECU is malfunctioning the summer months separates good businesses from the industry biggest... At local auto repair shop and ebay and they should stop squeaking right away in high until... On delivery to adjust the brakes good oiling and they should be replaced, inspect the to. Deluxe is $ 17,199 Odes retailer on April 29 2012 Dominator 800 UTV problems and lack warranty. Side to my toy list those replacements with photos on each new problem of a clogged air filter and filter... Inside this utility vehicle is overheating it may be Mountain or Pacific on. Avoid burning be found in the Odes Dominator 800, 2020 in Odes SxS!
Escondido Police Breaking News Today, How Much Snow Did Milwaukee Get Last Night, Easyjet Departures Manchester, Spa Resort Florida All Inclusive, Articles O