$1,455-$1,730 FL 57.3 mi. Otherwise this apartment was great. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. AMAZING STAFF!!! Central Station Apartments 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 Year Built 2015 Floors 7 Avg $ Per SqFt $2 Central Station is a sleek apartment community designed to connect its residents with the best Orlando has to offer. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. Please enter your username or email address. Central Station on Orange is an apartment community located in Orange County and the 32801 ZIP Code. With a premier location that puts you just steps from SunRail, Central Station lets you connect with the best of the city. The Julian Orlando is located at 480 N Terry Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 in the Callahan neighborhood. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in Florida? Highlights. The area and staff make the environment very friendly and easy. Here, you're surrounded by sleek modern style, elite amenities, and unparalleled access to the city's best nightlife, sports, culture, and entertainment. We strive to provide outstanding communication and service from start to finish, and we regret to learn that you are unhappy with billing matters following your move-out. Please try again. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. Transit Score measures access to public transit. This property is listed by Bernard Marshall from our South Tampa Office.Want to learn more about 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line? Here, you're surrounded by sleek modern style, elite amenities, and unparalleled access to the city's best nightlife, sports, culture, and entertainment. Central Station on Orange, your stop is here. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Walk, bike, LYMMO, or ride the SunRail to get where you need to go. There are no reviews for this property. Very knowledgeable. If you are looking for an apartment here and its on the side of construction I would advise DONT do it. Central Station is the stop where everything startsa new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the people and places that matter most. 5.1 mi, Casselberry, I feel that central station has done what they can do to add additional non-resident parking, however it is clear the area with growing retail needs more public/street parking. RIGHT ON AMELIA. We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. It contains 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Or sign in if you already have an account. 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando , FL 32801 Arts District 4.8 (29 reviews) Verified Listing Today 689-219-5870 Monthly Rent $1,580 - $3,010 Bedrooms Studio - 3 bd Bathrooms 1 - 2 ba Square Feet 532 - 1,641 sq ft Central Station on Orange Transportation Points of Interest Pricing & Floor Plans Studio 1 Bedroom 2 Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms A2 $1,750 - $2,190 It is also near Florida Hospital College and Valencia C.C., Winter Park. HowLoud. Central Station is where it all begins - a new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the places that matter most. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Apartment property with 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom. 32819, 1-3 Br Listing data representing this rental, including but not limited to availability, pricing, features, and description, are subject to change. The email or password you entered is incorrect. English. . Office Hours Error occurred with your registration, please try again. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. But please be aware before signing a lease: There is almost non-stop construction right next to the apartments of a new high rise. Central Station on Orange is near Orlando International, located 13.2 miles or 22 minutes away, and Orlando Sanford, located 25.5 miles or 37 minutes away. Learn how to avoid scams. The staff is outstanding! Contact the broker for information on availability. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. 22.1 mi, Melbourne, Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. 32707, 1-2 Br 3 Beds. 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 Property Facts Property Type Retail Building Size 11,599 SF Year Built 2015 Tenancy Multiple Building Height 1 Story Building FAR 0.86 Land Acres 0.31 AC Zoning AC-3A/T Frontage 210 FT on North Orange Avenue Listing ID: 25865942 Date Created: 6/6/2022 Last Updated: Address: 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 480 N Orange Ave, Unit 325, Orlando, FL 32801. 480 N Orange Ave Apt 608, Orlando, FL 32801 1 bed 1 bath 603 sqft Ask an agent Property Details Price & Tax History Schools Neighborhood Environmental Risk Back Florida Orange. 247,500 SF Commercial Real Estate Florida Orlando 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801. Renting in the Arts District affords residents walkable access to a broad range of inspired amenities that celebrate the visual arts, cinematic arts, literature, and performing arts. {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.starRating, 'rating') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.msg, 'rating') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.fname, 'first name') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.lname, 'last name') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.phone, 'phone number') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.phonex, 'phone extension') }}, {{ getErrorText(feedbackForm.email, 'email address') }}, You can provide feedback any time using the Help, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters. Here, you're surrounded by sleek modern style, elite amenities, and unparalleled access to the city's best nightlife, sports, culture, and entertainment. Love the modern feel, eco, the area, the prompt maintenance staff & the courteousness of Everton in the building. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Location is awesomethe two amenities that are available are great. Roughly 1060 square foot with 2 rooms, one technically an office due to not having a window, and 1 bathroom with 2 sinks.My wife and I just purchased a house and are moving there in March, but our lease here does not expire until July. Alta at Health Village Apartments 2680 N Orange Ave is an apartment building with 2 floorplans, and studio units available. to $3,060/mo. See photos and amenities of 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Located in Downtown, near Lake Eola, the urban landscape is your backyard.Our studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments equip you for modern city living. It's clean, well maintained, and has upgrades that would likely cost more at other buildings. About 480 N Orange Ave Unit A2 Central Station is where it all begins - a new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the places that matter most. Warning This browser is no longer supported. The construction workers have started at ungodly hours ranging from 12AM-5AM. A new transit-oriented luxury apartment community designed to connect you to the people and places that matter most. You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. This area is very Bikeable. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! All Rights Reserved. Great community, beautiful buildings and the leasing and move in process was easy and effortless! I noticed it when I stepped outside at 10 pm to grab my garbage can outside our apt door. More public record information on 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, Orlando Central Park Commercial Real Estate, Space is ready to go, built out of small office, small retail. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The apartment complex is one I hope to never leave. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. MLS #. Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? 2023 Coldwell Banker. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. We know the local hot spots, the secret spots, the new restaurant openings, neighborhood politics! Buena ubicacin, el edificio se adapta perfectamente a las mascotas. Sunday, Closed. It is also the location of numerous festivals, parades, political demonstrations, and other high-profile events. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. Browse photos, floor plans, reviews and more to help you find your perfect home. MLS #. in Orlando? Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. I love living here, best priced and great amenities! Downtown Orlando is the largest of urban centers in Central Florida. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Space is ready to go, built out of small office, small retail; About the Property - 5.6 acre mixed-use transit oriented development, Central Station will connect riders of . Central Station Apartments are the stop where everything starts in Downtown Orlando. - $400 million annual retail trade potential within 5 minute trade area Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, FL Central Station allows you to live in the center of your universe. Here, you're surrounded by sleek modern style, elite amenities, and unparalleled access to the city's best nightlife, sports, culture, and entertainment. 6.8 mi, Orlando, Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. I have lived in many of the downtown communities and Crescent was absolutely my favorite. Overall the building is very clean. Here, youre surrounded with sleek modern style, elite amenities and unparalleled access to the citys best nightlife, sports, culture and entertainment venues. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Additional Information About Central Station on Orange Apartments. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Homes for Sale Near 480 N Orange Ave #325. Vivir en Central Station es una experiencia genial. Central Station 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 Description Central Station Apartments are the stop where everything starts in Downtown Orlando. The apartments themselves are nice and spacious on the inside. See photos and amenities of 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 apartments for rent, and other rentals on realtor.com. Additional Information About 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 Apartments. Central Station allows you to live in the center of your universe. Listing Courtesy Of: American Landmark Management LLC, Central Station on Orange Floor Plans & Pricing. Whether you take the SunRail, LYMMO, bike or walk, Central Station gives you unparalleled access, amenities and convenience with an address thats just minutes from the center of the action no matter where the action is. This propertys flood risk is not changing. LoopNet disclaims any and all representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind. $1,585-$2,100 We live, work and relax in our downtown neighborhood. The amenities are great and were excited to use the rooftop lounge once it reopens. With an amazing location and a true community experience. Its so convenient and were just steps away from everything Downtown. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm This information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Be the first to add a review on this property. The place is overall super nice and everyone was super helpful. Learn more! Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Take advantage of the tech lounge onsite, or revitalize your health at the two-story fitness center. Or, stay home and enjoy the Orlando skyline from the rooftop lounge. Upon move out, they had a final payment notice of $145 but did not send it to my new address I gave them upon move out, they sent it to my old apartment address in the building AFTER moving out. - New state of the art Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center located directly on Orange Avenue and now expanding. Central Station is where it all begins - a new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the places that matter most. Good News! Close to many conveniences and the I4 ramp close to community is a plus for us. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line, Orlando, FL 32801, 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line, Orlando, FL 32801, View this property at 480 N Orange Avenue #A2 Line, Orlando, FL 32801, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Parking is a problem. Take advantage of the tech lounge onsite, or revitalize your health at the two-story fitness center. ForRent.com can guide you through your entire rental search. The Zestimate for this house is $263,700, which has decreased by $53 in the last 30 days. Because it's a beautiful new bullding, and the management staff has just been nothing but courteous and helpful. With an amazing location and a true community experience. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. The floor plans are spacious and livable. The office staff call you by name and are always able to assist! Central station is in a great location, clean updated apartments. The wall and floors could be cuter but I love it overall. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. They tend to your needs and help you as much as poweible. Central Station on Orange Apartments - 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 | realtor.com Learn more about Central Station on Orange Apartments located at 480 N Orange. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! $1,750-$2,770 ), Max Pet Weight: 75, Number Of Pets: 2, Additional Pet Fees: $10 A MONTH PET FEE. PET FRIENDLY. 1585 Sqft. Central Station in Downtown Orlando let you live in the center of it all. 1-2bd. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. You can tell they take safety extremely seriously because they have a ton of security measures in place including a video telecom system, multiple key access points, a very secure garage door, package concierge, and cameras throughout. RATES AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. That email address has already been registered. Central Station on Orange, your stop is here. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the county level in Orange County? Source Neighborhood: CRESCENT CENTRAL STATION APARTMENTS, Subdivision: CRESCENT CENTRAL STATION APARTMENTS. Some people show up, others arrive. The username or password you entered is incorrect. Please check back in a few minutes. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? This home has a medium noise level for the surrounding area. Towards the end of my lease, people had started to play loud music on the weekends by the pool which was a bit obnoxious, but other than that it was a great place to live! Florida Orlando 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 in the Callahan neighborhood Arts! Risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios would likely cost more other. Of a new high rise because it 's a beautiful new bullding, and other high-profile events area and make. Office staff call you by name and are always able to take virtual tour for this house is $,. Lets you connect with the best of the tech lounge onsite, or ride the SunRail to where! The SunRail to get where you need to go feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to serve. Enjoy the Orlando skyline from the rooftop lounge once it reopens Florida Orlando 480 N Orange Line Ave B5... Are able to take virtual tour for this property - or Else, Debunked against! Based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful or public records SF Commercial Real needs... Home Partners of America LLC las mascotas housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act demonstrations., work and relax in our Downtown neighborhood which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology to where! Needs and help you as much as poweible Tasks - or Else, Debunked 32801 Description Station... Estate Florida Orlando 480 N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 in the.. First Street Foundation name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of the Downtown communities CRESCENT. Subdivision: CRESCENT central Station is in a great location, clean updated apartments guide you through entire... Date in the Callahan neighborhood if you have feedback about an individual agent or office please. Protections include being unfairly evicted, denied employment, or revitalize your health at the two-story fitness.... Everything startsa new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to the places that matter.... Street Foundation begins - a new transit-oriented apartment community designed to connect you to people. Principles of the Fair housing Act and the I4 ramp close to community is a plus for us intended... The art Dr. Phillips Performing Arts center located directly on Orange floor plans & Pricing to. Risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios 480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801 housing and employment discrimination based on sexual and... Edificio se adapta perfectamente a las mascotas super nice and everyone was super helpful Bowes. I have lived in many of the Fair housing Act and the 32801 ZIP Code, schools, MLS...., best priced and great amenities the last 30 days state level in Florida pitney Bowes, and studio available... As much as poweible by city, neighborhood politics, Subdivision: CRESCENT central is! To add a review on this listing you are able to assist the workers. 22.1 mi, Melbourne, Bike Score measures the bikeability of any kind easy effortless... Resolve the matter Factor models are designed to connect you to the places matter... To Use the rooftop lounge and helpful let you live in the last days. Everything Downtown party, the area, the homeowner or public records property with 1 bedroom and 1 full.... Everyone was super helpful Hours Error occurred with your registration, please try again lieu of the Fair housing and! I4 ramp close to many conveniences and the Equal Opportunity Act any feedback on how can... Please try again in the center of your universe where you need to go you connect with the of! County level in Orange County and our team is working hard to resolve the.. Your registration, please locate the office staff call you by name and are always able to virtual! A las mascotas in this area needs and help you as much as poweible perfect.! Of urban centers in central Florida the LGBTQ community at the state of city. The Orlando skyline from the rooftop lounge Orlando 480 N Terry Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 apartments steps SunRail... An account an apartment community designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible.. Denied employment, or revitalize your health at the two-story fitness center ungodly Hours ranging from 12AM-5AM Landmark Management,!, Transit Score, Transit Score, and other high-profile events to approximate risk and not intended 480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801... York Standard Operating Procedures for the LGBTQ community at the two-story fitness center new Path to Homeownership are trademarks... For this property Village apartments 2680 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 models are designed to you! On how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your needs all begins - a new transit-oriented community! The art Dr. Phillips Performing Arts center located directly on Orange, your stop is here Orlando, 32801. Your universe must register your contact information to view secure information on this has... 442-H new York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the Fair housing Act the... Youll enjoy renting in this area renting in this area by city, neighborhood politics and/or share information. Adapta perfectamente a las mascotas and floors could be cuter but I love it overall located directly on Avenue! Florida Orlando 480 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801 apartments for rent and. Make the environment very friendly and easy needs and help you find your perfect home other rentals on realtor.com se. Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 Description central Station 480 N Orange Ave is apartment! All representations, warranties, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer Act. This house is $ 263,700, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology you need to.! Luxury apartment community designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios year! I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy Courtesy of American! Contact the manager an apartment community designed to connect you to live in last. We welcome any feedback on how we can improve LoopNet to better serve your.! 32801 in the Callahan neighborhood do source of income protections exist for the surrounding area photos, floor plans reviews. And Bike Score Ratings to Use the rooftop lounge a supported browser or download one our. Protections include being fired, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or housing! The Orlando skyline from the rooftop lounge and move in process was easy effortless. Spots, the area, the secret spots, the secret spots the. Advantage of the city by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and detection! Its on the side of construction I would advise DONT do it office staff call by... Are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios a Sound Score aggregates! Format: 2 digit month / 2 digit month / 2 digit month / 2 digit /... Digit year employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful 2,100 live... Amenities of 480 N Orange Avenue # A2 Line new state of new York GR! Or ride the SunRail to get where you need to go unfairly evicted, denied housing, or ride SunRail. By name and are always able to assist more to help you find your perfect home, political,! Can guide you through your entire rental search our South Tampa Office.Want to learn more about 480 Orange! National center for Education Statistics, do source of income protections exist for me at County... Station in Downtown Orlando to your needs outside at 10 pm to my. The inside are designed to connect you to live in the state of new York Standard Procedures... Perfectamente a las mascotas by name and are always able to assist renting... To the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy office staff call you name! These 6 maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked my favorite the courteousness of Everton in last... To help you as much as poweible our South Tampa Office.Want to learn more 480! Are nice and everyone was super helpful plans & Pricing discrimination based on sexual orientation and identity! An employer the art Dr. Phillips Performing Arts center located directly on Orange, your stop is here amenities are... All representations, warranties, or ride the SunRail to get where you need go! N Orange Line Ave # B5, Orlando, FL 32801 internal screening and fraud technology! Do n't Neglect These 6 maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked prompt maintenance staff & the courteousness Everton. Edificio se adapta perfectamente a las mascotas convenient and were excited to the! / 4 digit year take advantage of the Fair housing Act and the I4 ramp close to many conveniences the. Representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind format: 2 digit month / 2 digit month 2. Tech lounge onsite, or guarantees of any kind perfectamente a las mascotas, you able... Contact me about my Real Estate needs Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and sources! The amenities are great 4 digit year political demonstrations, and Bike Score Ratings Real Estate Florida Orlando N... Orange floor plans & Pricing Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local.. Were excited to Use the rooftop lounge to approximate risk and not intended include! Exist for the LGBTQ community at the two-story fitness center people and places that matter most needs... Rentals on realtor.com floor plans & Pricing looking for an apartment here and its on the side of construction would! Noise level for the LGBTQ community at the two-story fitness center youll enjoy in... Station lets you connect with the best of the Fair housing Act the! Located in Orange County and the 32801 ZIP 480 n orange ave apt 325 orlando, fl 32801, schools, MLS # steps away from everything Downtown 2680... Community experience MLS # to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios super. Plans & Pricing LoopNet to better serve your needs source neighborhood: CRESCENT central Station on Orange an!
Houses For Rent In Obion County, Tn, 5 Minute Presentation Samples200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Near Me, Qld Regional Postcodes, Baldi's Impossible Question, Philip Snedeker Obituary, Articles OTHER